To change the rendering mode of an UIImage (i.e.: from standard to template), you have to change it
by opening the “Attributes Inspector” of the image from the “Images.xcassets” bundle. No need to
change it from code.
Bugs and Workarounds
Continuity and Handoff
- Make all your devices are on the same WiFi network;
- Sign-out of iCloud on all devices;
- Reboot all devices;
- Sign-in to iCloud on all devices;
Text Message Forwarding
When Text Message Forwarding stops working and you can’t see the confirmation code:
- On iOS: Go to Settings -> Messages then turn off iMessage then turn it on again;
- On OS X: Open Messages -> Settings -> Account, then sign-out from your iMessage account, then
sign-in again. After sign-in make sure to tick the checkbox near the phone number in the “You can
be reached for messages at”;
- On iOS Go to Settings -> Messages -> Text Message Forwarding and enable your devices.
At this point you should be able to see the confirmation code.